Legal Counsel, restructuring advisor
From the moment of obtaining her license, the trustee performs the functions of a temporary court supervisor, court supervisor, administrator or trustee in many proceedings before the bankruptcy and restructuring courts.
Due to many years of work in international network law firms, he has extensive experience in the field of his specialization, including:
- legal services for commercial law companies
- advising on land acquisition, transformation, division and mergers
- comprehensive consultancy in the process of obtaining building permits, including in relation to office buildings, shopping malls, residential buildings, warehouses, hotels and infrastructure investments
- advising on financing transactions: acqusition finance, project finance and refinance
- representing the contractor in the area of construction works contracts
- representing the developer in the scope of contacts with customers regarding identified defects and faults
- representing the developer in the sales process
- preparation of development contracts
- representing the developer in relations with banks
- representing the developer in court disputes with contractors, clients, and debtors
- debt restructuring, representing creditors and debtors in proceedings before the restructuring and bankruptcy courts
Małgorzata Jarosińska is fluent in English.